As someone who has built several multi-million dollar digital companies with millenials and for millenials, Andrew has valuable insight and experience in leading this growing demographic of innovators, influences and builders of the future.
From Andrew Senduk’s new book you will learn to:
- Understand how to become more inspiring and increase your influence
- Know how to grow your self-awareness and lead better
- Understand tactics to strengthen your confidence as a leader
- Be able to train your mindset into a growth-mindset and see your life change
- Know the best strategies to implement excellence in your daily life
Learn more about Andrew’s new book here.
Andrew Senduk, is the co-founder of Orami, South East Asia’s first women focused e-commerce platform, which employs over 400 people with offices in Thailand and Indonesia.
Andrew is a Dutch-born entrepreneur with Indonesian roots. His story is inspiring and shows both highs and lows of entrepreneurship and the key lessons on how to engage and spread leadership DNA throughout the millennial generation.
His ventures have been featured on Bloomberg, CBNC’s Squackbox, E27 and Jakarta Globe. In addition his knack for fashion landed him collaborations with brands like Berlutti, Christian Dior, Montblanc, Esquire, Mensfolio and Augustman.
Aside from being an entrepreneur, Andrew is also a sought after keynote speaker and advisor to both startups and multinationals on digital transformation. He has lived and worked across 3 continents: the Netherlands, South Africa and Indonesia.
Andrew’s speaking topics include:
- Leadership for millennials: Key lessons after growing a company from 0 to 400 employees in 2 years. How to build a leadership culture for generation Y?
- Digital transformation: How can traditional businesses ride the digital wave and restructure its DNA?
- Escaping the rat race: From the dealing room to the living room. An inspiring journey of entrepreneurship, which will cover the highs, the lows and pure persistency of stepping out of the comfort zone.
- Lessons from the Avengers: Growth through mergers and acquisitions. How do businesses thrive and keep people inspired after going through organizational changes?