Check out the rest of the list below:
Martin Roll is a world-renowned thought-leader, international business strategist and senior advisor to corporate boards and marketing executives of the world’s largest companies including many corporations in Asia.
With an MBA for INSEAD and 20 years of management experience, Martin value creation and sustainable competitive advantage to business leaders and organizations.
As a speakers, Martin Roll has delivered to more than 100 global top-level conferences. He is a frequent guest lecturer at INSEAD, Nanyang Business School, CEIBS and several other global business schools.
Martin Roll is also the author of the global bestseller Asian Brand Strategy, a very compelling book of frameworks for Asian branding and the winning formula for any boardroom. Asian Brand Strategy was named “Best Global Business Book” by Strategy+Business magazine. Martin is currently writing two new global management books and is a weekly business columnist with Forbes and several other global media.
Martin’s Speaking Topics are:
- Branding Excellence – Driving Shareholder Value
- Brand Equity and Leadership
- Brand Leadership – The Role of the CEO
- Brands, Business and Leadership – New Growth & Performance
- Performance-driven Brand Marketing
- Corporate Brand Culture – Driving Brands through People
- Brand Leadership – Changing Momentum Amidst Economic Downturns
- Brand Leadership – The Role of the Executive Team
- What is your ROI? The Marketer’s Quest to Measure Results
- Asian Brand Strategy – A New Paradigm for the Boardroom
- The Rise of Asian Brands – Threats and Opportunities
- The Chief Marketing Officer