Dan Gregory is an expert on Human Behaviour & Engagement. A Behavioural Strategist, he works as a leadership speaker, author & social commentator, helping leaders, individuals and organisations drive:
• #Performance – Personal Engagement
• #Purpose – Team Engagement
• #Persuasion – Customer & Community Engagement
A global thought leader on Behavioural Strategy, Dan helps his clients drive performance by design, create engagement through purpose and to be more persuasive in their one on one communication, when presenting to stakeholders and their team and in their sales and brand strategies. Think of him as “IT support for your Human Software.”
Rated in the “top 25 C-Suite Speakers to watch” by Meetings & Conventions USA and drawing comparisons to Simon Sinek and Ricky Gervais, Dan brings rare human insight and a razor sharp wit that was honed on the stand up comedy stages of the UK, Australia and the United States.
Dan is obsessed with what makes our customers buy and our people buy in, whether he’s working with:
• High Performers within the Australian military, the Singapore government and US tech giants
• Leadership teams working across multiple geographies, jurisdictions and industry categories
• And Sales, Customer Service and Marketing professionals in fields as diverse as retail, real estate, the banking sector, medical research and pharmaceuticals
Dan has worked with senior leaders, corporate boards and C-Suite executives at organisations such as Apple, Bayer, the Commonwealth Bank, PwC and Vodafone helping them navigate the world of strategy and behaviour change.
Ultimately, Dan is in the business of helping smart people become people smart!