In this video, Futurist Anders Sorman-Nilsson unpacks and decodes tomorrow and the shift from the analogue to the digital world.
Some of the important discussion points he makes are:
- how technology can be impactful not just for information, but also for transformation
- why all business models are being digitally hacked
- how digital dissemination changes the game for conferences and education
- how human intelligence and artificial intelligence can collaborate to create a more meaningful and ultimately, humane tomorrow
Anders Sorman-Nilsson is a reformed lawyer, and the founder and creative director of the Sydney and Stockholm based research company – Thinque. His unique global perspectives have been helping leaders, teams, and business owners in the USA, Europe, Asia and Australia make sense of and harness disruptive trends in innovations, generations and communications. His misfit insights have recently been manifested in his book Thinque Funky: Upgrade Your Thinking and amplified by endorsements via AFR Boss Magazine, Wired (UK), and Monocle.
Anders has advised clients like Apple, MTV, Johnson & Johnson, Eli Lilly, SAP, McCann Erickson, CPA Australia, UTS Business School and Macquarie Bank on navigating the constantly shifting business landscape and how to successfully enter a new decade of thinking.
Anders’ speaking topics include:
- ‘Future Thinking: your organisation’s success GPS’
- ‘Thought Leaders: the brands of the future’
- ‘Innovation Intersections: tapping diversity in thinking’
- ‘Waves of change: three global trends that will be disrupting your slumber’
- ‘Misfits: leading cross-generational teams’