Speakers Connect is proud to present Mitch Presnick, leading American entrepreneur in China and lifetime investor in China Megatrend.
Mitch Presnick is Director and Partner with Marco Polo Pure China Fund, a top-rated, longstanding, long biased offshore China public equities fund, organized to provide qualified foreign investors prudent management and direct access to the Shanghai and Shenzhen stock markets.
Mitch is a prominent American business commentator in Asia and a permanent resident of Hong Kong. He brings over twenty-eight continuous years on-site China business experience including:
- Founder, former Chairman and CEO of Super 8 Hotels (China) Co., Ltd,
- China country manager for Edelman, a ‘Top 5’ PR agency headquartered in Chicago
- founder and former China MD of APCO Associates, a D.C. based public affairs firm
- served on the team which brought Budweiser to China from 1995 to 2002
Mr. Presnick holds an MBA (1999) from the Rutgers Graduate School of Business in Newark, New Jersey, a graduate diploma in Chinese language (1990) from Peking University in Beijing, and a BBA (1988) from James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia. He is fluent and literate in Mandarin Chinese.
Mitch has received several accolades such as:
- 33 Most Influential People in the Global Travel Industry by Travel Weekly (2007)
- Top Ten Influential Persons in the Chinese Tourism Industry by China Tourism Weekly (2005)
- Top Ten Figure of China’s Hospitality Industry by China’s Hotels Modernization Magazine (2006)
- Franchise Executive of the Year by the China Chain Store and Franchise Association (2007)
Mitch Presnick is former vice chairman of the American Chamber of Commerce in Beijing, vice chairman of the Peking University Foreign Alumni Advisory Board, and former chairman of the Rutgers University President’s China Advisory Board.
Mitch Presnick’s speaking topics include:
- The Biggest China Risk of All : Being Left Out
- China: The New Economy and What it Means for You
- US China: The New Opportunity