Anders Sorman-Nilsson is starting his year strong with the launch of his new book Seamless.
Anders‘ latest publication is all about how to achieve brand success with smarter change management and taking business into the future. In this book, Anders reveals key factors to designing a cohesive and agile brand, and ways to remove external and internal seams for a smooth transition between marketing channels for the total transformative customer journey.
The future doesn’t unfold neatly — in fact, it’s often a disruptive slap in the face. Seamless is the key to a successful business future, and this book shows you how to make seamlessness work for your company, starting today.
- Design away the friction with transformative customer experiences
- Weave disparate channels and parts of a brand together into a seamless whole
- Take an integrative, rather than additive, approach to communications
- Achieve the highest level of customer intimacy, the key to customer loyalty
- Drive seamless change inside your organisation by designing journeys of constant adaptation
Here is a short video of him explaining the future of seamless experience in International travel – with Hong Kong as an example.
Anders Sorman-Nilsson is a reformed lawyer, and the founder and creative director of the Sydney and Stockholm based research company – Thinque. His unique global perspectives have been helping leaders, teams, and business owners in the USA, Europe, Asia and Australia make sense of and harness disruptive trends in innovations, generations and communications. His misfit insights have recently been manifested in his book Thinque Funky: Upgrade Your Thinking and amplified by endorsements via AFR Boss Magazine, Wired (UK), and Monocle.
Anders has advised clients like Apple, MTV, Johnson & Johnson, Eli Lilly, SAP, McCann Erickson, CPA Australia, UTS Business School and Macquarie Bank on navigating the constantly shifting business landscape and how to successfully enter a new decade of thinking.
Anders‘ speaking topics include:
- ‘Future Thinking: your organisation’s success GPS’
- ‘Thought Leaders: the brands of the future’
- ‘Innovation Intersections: tapping diversity in thinking’
- ‘Waves of change: three global trends that will be disrupting your slumber’
- ‘Misfits: leading cross-generational teams’