Seamless a much awaited publication, following Anders’ two successful books Thinque Funky (2009) and Digilogue (2013). It is all about achieving brand success with smarter change management. This book goes into details on how to give your brand a fresh edge—one that is cohesive, agile and ready for the future.
Seamless is a guide for transforming your brand and heroically taking your business into the future. Customers are sick and tired of the inconvenience, friction, arrogance and grating seams they experience on their customer journeys caused by brands undergoing awkward and haphazard change. This book shows you how to remove the external and internal seams for a smooth transition between marketing channels, to provide a transformative customer journey. Anders Sörman-Nilsson, futurist and author of Digilogue (Wiley 2013), reveals the key factors to designing a cohesive and agile brand that is fit for the future. This book looks at on-the-ground implementation of Digilogue ideas, giving you a first-hand account of how emerging technology has evolved and disrupted the business landscape since 2013. You’ll learn the trials and tribulations of omnichannel marketing, change leadership, start up thinking versus a heritage (and family) business legacy and why there has never been a better time to implement seamless technologies in your business.
The future doesn’t unfold neatly — in fact, it’s often a disruptive slap in the face. Seamless is the key to a successful business future, and this book shows you how to make seamlessness work for your company, starting today.
- Design away the friction with transformative customer experiences
- Weave disparate channels and parts of a brand together into a seamless whole
- Take an integrative, rather than additive, approach to communications
- Achieve the highest level of customer intimacy, the key to customer loyalty
- Drive seamless change inside your organisation by designing journeys of constant adaptation
Anders Sorman-Nilsson is a reformed lawyer, and the founder and creative director of the Sydney and Stockholm based research company – Thinque. His unique global perspectives have been helping leaders, teams, and business owners in the USA, Europe, Asia and Australia make sense of and harness disruptive trends in innovations, generations and communications. His misfit insights have recently been manifested in his book Thinque Funky: Upgrade Your Thinking and amplified by endorsements via AFR Boss Magazine, Wired (UK), and Monocle.
Anders has advised clients like Apple, MTV, Johnson & Johnson, Eli Lilly, SAP, McCann Erickson, CPA Australia, UTS Business School and Macquarie Bank on navigating the constantly shifting business landscape and how to successfully enter a new decade of thinking.
Anders‘ speaking topics include:
- ‘Future Thinking: your organisation’s success GPS’
- ‘Thought Leaders: the brands of the future’
- ‘Innovation Intersections: tapping diversity in thinking’
- ‘Waves of change: three global trends that will be disrupting your slumber’
- ‘Misfits: leading cross-generational teams’