We at Speakers Connect are delighted to announce that ‘One of Europe’s leading business networking strategists’, Andy Lopata will be coming to Asia this May 2018.
Contact us to book Andy while he is in Asia and save on travel costs.
Andy Lopata is labeled ‘One of Europe’s leading business networking strategists’ by the Financial Times and ‘a true master of networking’ by The Independent. He is the author of three books on networking and referrals strategy, with a fourth being commissioned. Andy was the Managing Director of leading UK business network Business Referral Exchange for eight years before establishing his speaking and training business in 2007.
Andy speaks across the globe and has worked with clients such as HSBC, GlaxoSmithKline, BP, Wella and Paypal. He is a Fellow and former Board Member of the Professional Speaking Association (UK and Ireland) and of the Learning and Performance Institute; a Master of the Institute of Sales Management and a member of the Global Speakers Federation.
Andy‘s keynotes are:
- How NOT to Get Referrals: Challenging sales teams and sharing the mistakes that lead to most businesses not getting as many referrals as they could
- It’s Who Knows You: Why networking is so important and why it’s essential to have a strategy.
- Make the Room Work for You
- Connected Leadership
- Bigger Than You – The Hidden Power of Your Network
- Leveraging the Power of your Network
- How to Use LinkedIn as a Referral Tool
Contact us to have Andy Lopata inspire your sales and marketing team.