We at Speakers Connect are proud to present Arthur F. Carmazzi, one of the Global Top 10 most influential Leadership Gurus by Gurus International.
Ranked as one of the Global Top 10 most influential Leadership Gurus by Gurus International, Arthur F. Carmazzi has 21 years experience specializing in psychological approaches to leadership and corporate culture transformation. He is a renowned motivational leadership keynote speaker and trainer in the Asian Region and has advanced Corporate Training with innovative techniques and tools that have been acknowledged by some of the world’s greatest organizations. He is a bestselling author with book titles like:
- The 6 Dimensions of Top Achievers
- The Colored Brain Communication Field Manual
- Identity Intelligence
- Lessons from the Monkey King
- The Psychology of Selecting the RIGHT Employee
Arthur is the developer of the CBCI (Colored Brain Communication Inventory) and HDMA Emotional profiling tools used for “Psycho-Productivity” management as well as the CCEE (Corporate Culture Evolution Evaluation). These tools have been implemented across a variety of HR and Leadership disciplines by numerous multinationals to generate greater efficiency of human capital. The unique “linked implementation” structure of Arthur’s training tools and methods have earned him and the Directive Communication methodology accreditation from the prestigious American Institute of Business Psychology.
Arthur‘s speaking topics are:
- Lessons from the Monkey King– Leading Change to Create GORILLA-SIZED RESULTS
- Leadership Intelligence – Using Directive Communication Psychology to make Intelligent Leadership Decisions
- The Making of a Corporate Revolution– Every Revolution starts with the People
- Transforming the Blame Culture– Learning Responsibility through awareness of your environment
- Leadership Communication to Enhance Public Image– Speaking and Motivation Strategies for Leaders to Improve Rapport and Credibility