We are proud to represent so many celebrity speakers, such as Boris Becker, youngest ever Wimbledon champion, Dave Stewart, the Eurythmics singer, Elle Macpherson, fashion model, and Sir Bob Geldof, singer-songwriter. Contact us at Speakers Connect to have them as speakers!
1. Boris Becker, at the age of 17, became the youngest ever winner of The Wimbledon Championships. He secured the record in 1985 and it still stands. He has won a total of 49 titles over the course of his career and due to his success, Germany took tennis on as a national sport.
- Beating the Odds
- Court Atmosphere
- Effective Use of Pressure in Any Environment
- Wimbledon Wins and Woes
- Baron Von Slam
- Anecdotes on His Life and Experiences
2. Dave Stewart, as well as being a musician who’s sold over 100 million albums, is seen as one of the most accomplished multi-media entrepreneurs in the music industry. He is best known for his work as a producer and singer/songwriter but is also highly renowned for his work as a director, filmmaker, author, photographer and philanthropist.
- Creativity (in Life and Business)
- Branding and Communications
- New Media
- Music – Creating, Publishing, Playing and Producing
- Anecdotes of His Life
3. In a 1982, Elle Macpherson first appeared on TV in an ad for TAB cola, and quickly became the favourite “girl next door” in Australia. From there her reputation grew and she became a leading personality in fashion, film and business, rooting herself as one of the most recognised faces and brand names in the world.
- Branding And Brand Development
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Anecdotes Of Her Fascinating Life
4. Sir Bob Geldof is an industrious charity campaigner whose worldwide prominence is used to great effect when it comes to raising awareness. He focuses on a wide range of issues and causes, including famines in Africa, aid organisations, as well as global communications, politics, and business.
- Making a Difference
- A Greener Future
- Sustainable Business
- The Boomtown Rats to Live 8
- Dublin to Darfur