Chris Riddell, one of Australia’s most sought after futurists, believes that it’s never too soon to prepare your business for the world of tomorrow. His Business Beyond 2030 keynotes discuss this concept and more.
Here are some details:
It’s never too soon to prepare your business for the world of tomorrow. The speed of change we’re experiencing is altering every facet of our lives—and this dramatically different world requires a shift in thinking and a fresh perspective on business, on leadership and on our global community.
So, let’s prepare ourselves today for this new world by immersing our businesses and our teams in the critical factors that have the power to affect how we do business today and how we evolve and thrive towards the future.
Leading futurist, Chris Riddell’s Business Beyond 2030 keynotes include:
- The New Customer
- Reinvented Business
- Resilient Leadership
- Future Trust
- Radical Innovation
- Hyper Disruption
Read more about it here.
Chris Riddell is one of Australia’s most sought after futurists, and award-winning industry recognized keynote speaker on digital. He is also a renowned strategist and global emerging trend spotter for businesses and leaders in today’s disrupted world.
Chris Riddell has worked with some of the largest and most successful companies and brands in our modern world in the UK, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Kuwait, China, New Zealand, and lately Australia. He was the first ever Chief Digital Officer (CDO) for MARS Incorporated in Australia and New Zealand, and was responsible for the corporate digital strategy behind brands such as Whiskas, Pedigree, Wrigley, Starburst, Masterfoods, Snickers, and Maltesers.
Aside from working with massive businesses, Chris is also frequently called on by the media to speak on consumer technology trends. He has appeared on Australian television, including Channel 7’s The Daily Edition and Morning Show, Nine’s A Current Affair, and recently The Project on Ten.
Chris believes that ‘being a futurist isn’t simply about putting your finger in the air, and saying what the future might be’ rather ‘authentically embedding yourself into the very space from where true innovation, and disruption is taking place, analyzing future and emerging trends, then distilling them into a clear and meaningful keynote message, for business to be able to take affirmative and decisive action on’.
As an engaging speaker, Chris Riddell‘s keynote clients include Telstra, Schneider Electric, Castrol, CeBIT, AMP Financial Services, Foodworks, Southern Cross Austero, Isuzu, Marketo, Gartner, Ashurst Law Firm, Travellers Choice, The Institute of Internal Auditors, Reed Exhibitions, and Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Chris’ keynotes are:
- Customers and Experience: What does the future customer look like, and how do organisations create incredible experiences for them?
- Data and Analytics: Business Intelligence (BI), and Big Data have transformed the world. What’s next in this, and how can organisations embrace BI to drive growth.
- Digital and Technology: How do you succeed in the world of digital, and what are some of the areas businesses need to focus on for the future?
- Disruption and Change: With so much change how can you future proof your business? What do jobs of the future look like and how can you embrace change?
- Leadership and Culture: What are the new skills that leaders need to have in today’s busy world and how do you create a culture that brings people together?
- Trends and Innovation: What are some of the big trends around the corner, and what are the big innovation stories of today.