Futurist Chris Riddell was interviewed by Channel 7 in Australia and they talked about the tech trends and patterns that will define and shape our world in the year 2050.
AR, VR, AI, flying taxis, relationship with robots are all on their way….watch the video below to find out what else is coming up in tech:
Chris Riddell is one of Australia’s most sought after futurists, and award-winning industry recognised keynote speaker on digital. He is also a renowned strategist and global emerging trend spotter for businesses and leaders in today’s disrupted world.
Chris Riddell has worked with some of the largest and most successful companies and brands in our modern world in the UK, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Kuwait, China, New Zealand, and lately Australia. He was the first ever Chief Digital Officer (CDO) for MARS Incorporated in Australia and New Zealand, and was responsible for the corporate digital strategy behind brands such as Whiskas, Pedigree, Wrigley, Starburst, Masterfoods, Snickers, and Maltesers.
Aside from working with massive businesses, Chris is also frequently called on by the media to speak on consumer technology trends. He has appeared on Australian television, including Channel 7’s The Daily Edition and Morning Show, Nine’s A Current Affair, and recently The Project on Ten.
Chris believes that ‘being a futurist isn’t simply about putting your finger in the air, and saying what the future might be’ rather ‘authentically embedding yourself into the very space from where true innovation, and disruption is taking place, analyzing future and emerging trends, then distilling them into a clear and meaningful keynote message, for business to be able to take affirmative and decisive action on’.
As an engaging speaker, Chris Riddell‘s keynote clients include Telstra, Schneider Electric, Castrol, CeBIT, AMP Financial Services, Foodworks, Southern Cross Austero, Isuzu, Marketo, Gartner, Ashurst Law Firm, Travellers Choice, The Institute of Internal Auditors, Reed Exhibitions, and Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Chris Riddell‘s speaking topics include:
- Customers and Experience: What does the future customer look like, and how do organisations create incredible experiences for them?
- Data and Analytics: Business Intelligence (BI), and Big Data have transformed the world. What’s next in this, and how can organisations embrace BI to drive growth.
- Digital and Technology: How do you succeed in the world of digital, and what are some of the areas businesses need to focus on for the future?
- Disruption and Change: With so much change how can you future proof your business? What do jobs of the future look like and how can you embrace change?
- Leadership and Culture: What are the new skills that leaders need to have in today’s busy world and how do you create a culture that brings people together?
- Trends and Innovation: What are some of the big trends around the corner, and what are the big innovation stories of today.