We at Speakers Connect are proud to present serial entrepreneur, NY Times bestselling author and innovation thought leader Deborah Perry Piscione.
Deborah is often invited to speak about the Silicon Valley ecosystem and culture and what we can learn from it in terms of business and innovation.
Watch the video below to learn more about Deborah and what she means by “Silicon Valley is not a perfect meritocracy, but it is open to all who are highly motivated. For example, there is a dearth of women, Hispanics, and African Americans in Silicon Valley.”
Deborah Perry Piscione is a serial entrepreneur, thought leader in innovation, board advisor, NY Times best selling author and speaker. After selling her first company, BettyConfidential, Deborah created Alley to the Valley as the proverbial female golf course where highly accomplished women can come together to create deals. She also wrote the highly acclaimed book, “Secrets of Silicon Valley: What Everyone Else Can Learn from the Innovation Capital of the World”, among three other best-selling books.
Deborah is the architect of Improvisational Innovation, which helps companies grow through a bottom’s up innovation approach.
Prior to her move to Silicon Valley in 2006, Deborah spent 18 years in Washington, DC as a staffer in the U.S. Congress and The White House in addition to serving as a lobbyist.
Deborah is also an on-air commentator, public speaker and Stanford University guest lecturer on topics including the Silicon Valley ecosystem and culture in addition to growing regional economies through innovation, entrepreneurship and public policy issues. Her case studies/awards are as follows:
- Stanford University Case Study, Graduate School of Business: “Deborah Perry Piscione: Finding Opportunity in Silicon Valley”
- Silicon Valley Entrepreneur of the Year Award (2010)
- Gracie Allen Award for Debate (NPR segment)
Deborah‘s keynotes are:
- Secrets of Silicon Valley
- Changing Mindset
- Improvisational Innovation: Two words that democratize the opportunity for anyone in any part of the company to bring forth new ideas
- T-Shape People: Tapping into your People’s Passions, Interests & Hobbies
Contact us to engage Deborah Perry Piscione to speak at your next event.