Speakers Connect proudly presents Dr Joseph Michelli, author of best sellers "The Starbucks Experience: 5 Principles for Turning Ordinary into Extraordinary", The New Gold Standard about service excellence at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Companyand and When Fish Fly: Lessons for Creating a Vital and Energized Workplace, co-authored with the owner of the "World Famous" Pike Place Fish Market in Seattle.
Described as "catching what is right in the world and playfully sparking people and businesses to grow toward the extraordinary.", Dr. Michelli transfers his knowledge of exceptional business practices through keynote presentations that explore ways to develop joyful and productive workplaces with a focus on the total customer experience. His insights encourage leaders and frontline workers to grow and invest passionately in all aspects of their life. Dr Michelli also hosted an award-winning daily radio program in Colorado Springs, Colorado for over a decade.
Dr Joseph Michelli will be in Asia in this summer (tentatively August / September). Seize the chance to have Dr Michelli to speak at your organisation on the following topcis:
- Now More Than Ever: The Importance of Customer Experience in a Tight Economy
- Sustainable Business – Artfully Focusing on Your Existing Customer
- The New Gold Standard – Leadership Principles for Creating Legendary Customer Experiences
- The Starbucks Experience: Lessons in Leadership to Spark YOU and Your Business to Unimaginable Success
- From the Ordinary into the Extraordinary: Lessons for Growing People and Business
Contact us to book Dr Michelli to speak at your organisation.