We at Speakers Connect are simply thrilled that Sir Ken Robinson, world renowned leader on innovation and creativity from the UK, and a couple more renowned speakers (see full list below) are going to speak at the Forum on Innovation & Creativity to be held on 23 Jan 2010 (Sat) at the Mira Hotel in Hong Kong.
To survive and grow in the digital age, you cannot affort to miss this chance to meet with the most innovative minds including:
- Sir Ken Robinson, World Renowned Leader on Innovation and Creativity (UK) – An internationally recognized leader in the development of creativity, innovation and human resources
- Dr John Maeda, President, Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) (US) – Most sought-after lecturer on “Simplicity” and “Creative Leadership” at boardrooms worldwide
- Dr Jack Lau, Founder and CEO of Perception Digital Ltd (HK
- Professor John Heskett, Chair Professor, School of Design, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (HK)
- Mr Georgie Yam, Founder of Dragonfly Therapeutic Retreat (Shanghai)
For the rules of game in the Digital Age are that
- Those succeed not by scale nor history, but IDEAs
- Good IDEAs come from talents with Innovative & Creative Mind and Vision on Business & Organization Growth
Interested to learn more about, or enroll for the forum on innovation and creativity? Click here.