Gihan Perera is one of Australia’s leading online presenters, and has been running online presentations since 2009, when they were just in their infancy – and long before some people even had fast broadband Internet. His expertise in this area includes:
- Teaching other thought leaders and presenters the art and science of online presentations, through his workshops, membership site, and his book Webinar Smarts.
- Showing business professionals how to apply these same skills in their workplace and global teams.
- Working with Citrix (the company behind GoToWebinar), teaching their clients in Australia, the UK, Europe, and the USA how to run better online presentations.
- Being invited by Garr Reynolds, the author of the world-renowned bestseller Presentation Zen (widely considered the best book on presentation design), to write the online presentation section for the book.
Contact us to engage Gihan for your upcoming virtual conference!
Gihan Perera is a futurist, conference speaker, author and consultant who gives you a glimpse into what’s ahead – and how you can become fit for the future, in your professional and personal life.
Since 1997, he has worked with business leaders, thought leaders, entrepreneurs, and other change agents – helping them with their strategy for thriving in a fast-changing world.
He has clients throughout Australia, as well as in New Zealand, South Africa, the United Kingdom, Singapore, the USA and Canada.
He is the author of “The Future of Leadership”, “Disruption By Design”, and 10 other books.
He has always taken the lead in embracing emerging technologies and trends, from his university thesis in robotics and artificial intelligence, to leading a software development team building the infrastructure for the early Internet, founding one of Australia’s first Web development companies in 1996, teaching thought leaders how to engage in e-learning platforms, and helping business leaders build their personal brand and online inﬂuence.
Because innovation is everybody’s business, and the best ideas can come from anywhere, he has worked with a number of industries – including healthcare, financial services, mining and resources, property, local government, education, and technology.
Forbes magazine rated him the #5 social media inﬂuencer in the world (and #1 in Australia) in his area of expertise.
He is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), the only internationally recognised designation for professional speakers. His formal background is in science and technology, with a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Western Australia. But he’s always been interested in people and the way they communicate – and how to become ft for the future, so they embrace change, act on opportunities, and live happier lives.
Gihan‘s keynotes are:
- Disruption By Design: Innovate from the inside out
- The Best Workplace on Earth: Attract and keep the best people
- Fit For The Future: Thriving, not just surviving, in a disrupted world
- The Future of Leadership: Build high-performance teams for a complex world