We constantly heard that AI and robotics are going to take over the world. Futurist Rohit Talwar, nevertheless, thinks otherwise, despite all the technology advancements. He thinks that it is going to be a very human future. Watch the video for his insights!
Rohit Talwar is a global futurist who helps audiences make sense of and respond to a constantly changing reality and a hyper connected world. He helps clients understand how to respond to the forces and ideas shaping the future, deliver transformational change and create imaginative new strategies and possibilities. Rohit is an award winning futurist speaker and specialist advisor on business transformation, disruptive strategies and radical innovation. He was nominated as one the top ten global future thinkers by the UK’s Independent newspaper.
Rohit is the founder and CEO of Fast Future Research – providing consultancy, transformational futures experiences, foresight research and keynote speeches to leading corporations, governments, associations and NGOs around the world. His clients include 3M, American Express, Barclays, Boeing, EADS / Airbus, Emirates, Emaar, Etisalat, GE, Genting, GSK, IBM, Intel, Linklaters, McKinsey, Microsoft, Nokia, Novartis, Pfizer, PwC, Sara Lee, Siemens and Tata.
Rohit contributes regularly on futures and innovation topics to TV, news media, books and journals. He has been interviewed, profiled and quoted on over 1000 occasions by TV, print and media channels in more than 40 countries around the world from the USA to China, India, Korea and Nigeria. These include the BBC, Bloomberg TV, CNN, Sky, Al Jazeera, The Guardian and The Times. He is the subject of documentaries in several countries including Korea, Finland, Brazil, India and Pakistan and is a major contributor to a forthcoming US feature on the concept of creating a new country.
Rohit’s speaking topics are:
- The future – what leaders should know
- Anticipating 2025 – Key Trends, Driving Forces, Global Challenges and Potential Disruptions
- Rolling thunder – The evolution of the emerging economies
- New world order – Future global economic, political, environmental and business scenarios
- Hyperconnected humanity – Forces and factors shaping how we might live, work and play in a hyperconnected world and the implications for government, business, society and individuals
- Get your nerd on – A timeline of science and technology developments shaping the next 5-50 years
- Future human – how advances in science and technology could transform the human brain and body
- Love in a cold climate – Preserving our humanity in the face of rapid technological change
- Barbarians at the gate – How radical thinking, disruptive innovation and imaginative new ventures are redefining strategies, business models and the ‘rules of the game’ in every sector
- From muscle to magic – how smart firms anticipate, respond to and create the future
- Dancing in the dark – Driving future growth in a constantly changing reality
- New horizons – future of aviation, travel, tourism, hotels and live events
- A lawyer, an iPad and a robot – Drivers of change and future strategies for professional service firms.