Jose Cordeiro will be keynoting in Madrid for the TransVision 2018 this October!
Check out the rest of the speaker lineup here.
Jose Cordeiro is a futurist, energy expert, and Professor of Energy at Singularity University, a Silicon Valley think tank.
Jose is a world citizen in our small planet in a big unknown universe. He was born in Latin America from European parents, was educated in Europe and North America, and has worked extensively in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas. He is chair of the Venezuelan Node of the Millennium Project, Visiting Research Fellow at the Institute of Developing Economies (IDE – JETRO) in Tokyo, and Founding Faculty and Energy Advisor at Singularity University (SU) in NASA Ames Research Park, Silicon Valley, California. He has lectured as an Invited Professor at several major institutions, from MIT in the USA and Sophia University in Japan to the Institute for Higher Studies in Administration (IESA) and the Central University of Venezuela (UCV), where he created the first formal courses of Futures Studies (“Prospectiva”) and the Austrian School of Economics in Venezuela.
Jose has spoken at [email protected], Singularity Summit, World Future Society, The Economist, HumanityPlus, many TEDx presentations in 6 countries and in 3 languages, and many other major international events. He is also constantly being invited to speak at organisations in the finance, energy, technology, medical / chemical sectors.
Jose has published over 10 books as an author and 20 as a co-author including:
- El Desafío Latinoamericano – continental bestseller, used in more than 100 universities in the hemisphere
- The Great Taboo
- La Segunda Muerte de Bolívar
- La Segunda Muerte de Sucre
- ¿Pesos o Dólares?
- Benesuela vs. Venezuela
- Energía para el Desarrollo de América del Sur andCenários Energéticos 2020
- 2020: Transhuman & Economy of the Future
- Latinoamérica 2030 with the Millennium Project and Crisis 危機: (Financial) Danger and (Monetary) Opportunity (with) Spanish economist Ramón Tamames
Jose‘s keynotes are:
- The Future of Technology and the Technology of the Future
- Humanism, Transhumanism, Posthumanism
- 15 Global Challenges according to the Millennium Project
- The Future of Energy: the “Energularity” and the “Enernet”
- Long-Term Economic and Demographic Perspectives around the World
- The Technological Singularity and the End of the Human Age
- The Death of Death: Is Physical Immortality Possible? When? How?
Contact us to engage Jose Cordeiro to speak at your next event