Check out the rest of the speaker lineup here.
Jose Cordeiro is a futurist, energy expert, and Professor of Energy at Singularity University, a Silicon Valley think tank.
Jose has spoken at Talks@Google, Singularity Summit, World Future Society, The Economist, HumanityPlus, many TEDx presentations in 6 countries and in 3 languages, and many other major international events. He is also constantly being invited to speak at organisations in the finance, energy, technology, medical / chemical sectors.
Jose has published over 10 books as an author and 20 as a co-author including:
- El Desafío Latinoamericano – continental bestseller, used in more than 100 universities in the hemisphere
- The Great Taboo
- La Segunda Muerte de Bolívar
- La Segunda Muerte de Sucre
- ¿Pesos o Dólares?
- Benesuela vs. Venezuela
- Energía para el Desarrollo de América del Sur andCenários Energéticos 2020
- 2020: Transhuman & Economy of the Future
- Latinoamérica 2030 with the Millennium Project and Crisis 危機: (Financial) Danger and (Monetary) Opportunity (with) Spanish economist Ramón Tamames
- The Future of Technology and the Technology of the Future
- Humanism, Transhumanism, Posthumanism
- 15 Global Challenges according to the Millennium Project
- The Future of Energy: the “Energularity” and the “Enernet”
- Long-Term Economic and Demographic Perspectives around the World
- The Technological Singularity and the End of the Human Age
- The Death of Death: Is Physical Immortality Possible? When? How?