Marcel Daane spoke about the link between body-brain health and adaptability during the World Coaching Congress in Mumbai, India. Here is the extract video of his presentation.
Marcel Daane is the author of the globally acclaimed leadership book “Headstrong Performance” and the recipient of the 2012 Global HR Excellence Award in Leadership and the 2016 Global Coaching Leadership Award.
Marcel is the son of a celebrated political activist, a decorated member of an elite naval intelligence unit with advanced degrees in Neuroscience and Leadership as well as Complementary Medicine. As such, Marcel knows performance and fully understands the mental and physical requirements to perform at full potential in any arena of life.
Marcel believes in making use of a holistic that combines health and neuroscience to help organizations in the important aspects of performance such as resilience, leadership capacity, mental focus, engagement, and adaptability.
Marcel‘s speaking topics include:
- The Adaptable Brain – How to manage Change in this Ever Evolving Business World
- Fit For Performance – Improve Performance iwth Nutrition, Exercise and Neuroscience
- The Neuroscience of Self-Leadership – How to Regain Control of your Brain with Emotional Intelligence
- Balancing Work and Life – How to Find Equilibrium in your Life, even when You Don’t See it
- 5 Tai-Chi Principles of Leadership