Speakers Connect proudly presents Asia’s leading logistics expert, Mark Millar.
With over 30 years of experience in global supply chain strategies, Mark Millar is without a doubt Asia’s leading logistics expert.
Mark’s brilliance and acumen has been recognized many times as he has received awards such as:
- “Pro’s to Know in Supply Chain” 2016
- “Asia’s Top 50 Influencers in Supply Chain and Logistics” 2015
- “Pro’s to Know, Supply Chain Providers” 2014
- “Chartered Fellowship” awarded by Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport 2010 “Supply Chain Thought Leader” Pro’s to Know 2009
- “One of the most Progressive People in World Logistics” 2008
- “Supply Chain Veteran” – Who’s Who of Supply Chain in Asia 2008
- “China Supply Chain 20: the Who, What and Why of China Supply Chain” 2007
- “Who’s Who Top 20 Power Players in Supply Chain Management in China” 2006
Mark Millar is also the author of “Global Supply Chain Ecosystems”, commissioned and published by Kogan Page of London. He is a Visting Lecturer at Hong Kong Polytechnic University and has delivered Guest Lectures at Georgia Tech (Atlanta), RMIT (Ho Chi Minh City) and SP Jain (Singapore & Dubai).
Mark is also known as an engaging and energetic presenter. He has taken the stage as speaker, moderator, master of ceremony and conference chairman at over 400 corporate events, customer functions and industry conferences across 23 countries. – he is renowned for delivering an impact that is professional, knowledgeable and memorable.
Mark’s speaking topics include:
- Exploring future directions for global supply chains – how and why supply chains have evolved into worldwide, inter-connected, supply-and-demand networks with profound interdependencies – and the ten critical components of 21st century supply chain strategy.
- Supply Chain strategies for The Asian Century – Asia is highly diverse and formidably complex. The region’s dynamic economies span the full spectrum of developed, developing and emerging markets – all at different stages of maturity and sophistication. The nuances can be difficult to read – and expensive to ignore. Explore how to seize opportunities and overcome challenges across Asia’s emerging and developing markets.
- Omni-channel supply chains – explore how retail supply chains are being massively disrupted by the frenzied cocktail of digital consumers, online shopping and e-commerce – and navigate the complex challenges of e-commerce logistics in a multi-channel world.