Matt Jones, founder of Four Pillars Gin and Brand Strategist shares his four ingredients to being a successful business.
Watch the video below to learn about what these four are:
Matt Jones is one of Australia’s leading strategists and storytellers when it comes to the intersections of brand, business, leadership, experience, culture, technology, human behaviour and storytelling.
Matt has an eclectic background, combining economics, politics, brand experience and gin.
From 2001 to 2005, Matt was Chief Political Adviser to the UK Conservative Party. (the youngest person in the party’s history to hold that role). In 2006, Matt moved from politics into brand experience, first in Sydney and then in New York City, as Jack Morton Worldwide’s first chief creative and strategy officer.
Between 2006 and 2012, Matt became one of the world’s most influential thinkers in the emerging world of brand experience, helping brands like IBM, Microsoft, Qantas, Sony, Samsung and Volkswagen navigate their way in a new era of socially-connected consumers and experience-led brand building.
In 2012, Matt founded his own consultancy, focused on applying creative strategy, storytelling and experience design to brand and business challenges for corporate, craft, start-up and social businesses.
In 2013, Matt co-founded Four Pillars Gin, a craft gin business based in Healesville in the Yarra Valley.
Matt takes the lead on building the Four Pillars brand and customer experience, and has helped Four Pillars Gin become one of Australia’s fastest-growing and most admired craft businesses.
Matt is obsessed with sport, food, photography, wine, film, travel, politics, fiction, architecture, technology, design, hotels, ideas, experiences, cinema, contemporary art, human behaviour, ideas and (yes) gin.
He works in, speaks about, and connects the dots, between all of the above areas and is a former panelist on The Gruen Transfer.
Matt‘s presentations are:
- Brand Is Bias (How to build brand in a world controlled by the customer)
- Why You Need to Think about ‘Why?’ (Business, leadership, innovation and culture through a purposeful lens)
- Technology, Culture, Community & Communication (Thinking and working differently in a world of disruptive change)
- Gin & Business (Commercial lessons from the world of craft)
- The Experience is the Marketing (Winning in the new world of whole-of-business brand building)
- Influencing Stories (Why business, brand and organisational success begins with storytelling)
All presentations are tailored for you – the specified ones and others that you may specify.