In the face of changing consumer expectations and widescale digital disruption, Michael McQueen outlines a game plan for professional services firms looking to stay one step ahead.
Watch his keynote at Quickbooks Connect in San Jose, California to learn more:
Michael McQueen was named Australia’s Keynote Speaker of the Year and was inducted into the Speakers Halls of Fame in 2015–for very good reasons. Michael understands the rapidly evolving world and has always had his finger on the pulse of business and culture. As a leading specialist in demographic shifts, change management and future trends, Michael McQueen has helped some of the world’s best-known brands navigate change and stay ahead of the curve.
As a keynote speaker, Michael has shared the stage with the likes of Bill Gates, Whoopi Goldberg and Larry King. He has spoken to hundreds of thousands of people across 5 continents since 2004 and is known for his high-impact, research-rich and entertaining conference presentations.
He is also regularly featured as a commentator on TV and radio and has written four bestselling books. Michael‘s first book, The ‘New’ Rules of Engagement focuses on strategies for leading and connecting with Generation Y. His newest release, Winning the Battle for Relevance is a revealing look at why even the greatest brands and organisations become obsolete… and how to avoid their fate.
Michael’s keynotes are:
- Preparing Now for What’s Next: How to bullet-proof your business model in turbulent times
- De-Coding the Millenial Mindset: The essential guide to understanding and engaging the next generation
- Mastering the Art of Momentum: The secret to achieving effortless and enduring growth
- Teaching for Tomorrow: How to equip today’s students for the future
- The ‘New’ Rules of Engagement
- Understanding the Generations @ Work
- Winning the Battle for Relevance
Contact us to have Michael McQueen speak at you next conference.