The Post-Crisis Kickstart
The secret to accelerated growth and sustained momentum
In the wake of any crisis, smart businesses and leaders recognise the importance of kickstarting their momentum – and fast.
Having spent over 15 years studying the dynamics of dynamism in organizations, 8-time bestselling author Michael McQueen knows what it takes to create unstoppable momentum in a business or team.
In this research-rich and fast-paced presentation, Michael explores:
- The 3 COMMON TRAPS that DERAIL SUCCESS – and how to avoid them
- How to achieve a RHYTHM of unforced PRODUCTIVITY and FLOW STATE
- The key momentum mindsets that can SUPERCHARGE GROWTH and CREATE AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE over the competition
- The DAILY HABITS that ensure good intentions translate into SUSTAINED RESULTS
Audiences will leave this in-person or virtual presentation armed with a practical action plan for achieving a new level of momentum and maintaining it over the long haul.
THE POST-CRISIS KICKSTART is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half or full day program.
Michael McQueen was named Australia’s Keynote Speaker of the Year and was inducted into the Speakers Halls of Fame in 2015–for very good reasons. Michael understands the rapidly evolving world and has always had his finger on the pulse of business and culture. As a leading specialist in demographic shifts, change management and future trends, Michael McQueen has helped some of the world’s best-known brands navigate change and stay ahead of the curve.
As a keynote speaker, Michael has shared the stage with the likes of Bill Gates, Whoopi Goldberg and Larry King. He has spoken to hundreds of thousands of people across 5 continents since 2004 and is known for his high-impact, research-rich and entertaining conference presentations.
He is also regularly featured as a commentator on TV and radio and has written four bestselling books. Michael‘s first book, The ‘New’ Rules of Engagement focuses on strategies for leading and connecting with Generation Y. His newest release, Winning the Battle for Relevance is a revealing look at why even the greatest brands and organisations become obsolete… and how to avoid their fate.
Michael’s keynotes are:
- Preparing Now for What’s Next: How to bullet-proof your business model in turbulent times
- De-Coding the Millenial Mindset: The essential guide to understanding and engaging the next generation
- Mastering the Art of Momentum: The secret to achieving effortless and enduring growth
- Teaching for Tomorrow: How to equip today’s students for the future
- The ‘New’ Rules of Engagement
- Understanding the Generations @ Work
- Winning the Battle for Relevance
- The Post-Crisis Kickstart