Michelle Sun, founder of the First Code Academy, shared the lessons learnt from her entrepreneurial journey with corporate executives in a recent virtual event, with excellent feedback.
Michelle Sun is the founder of First Code Academy, a leading coding and STEM education institute for kids from 4 to 18 years old and author of Amazon Best Seller First Time Coders. She is also an advisor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)’s Computer Science Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL). Prior to starting First Code, she held various technical roles in high growth startups in Silicon Valley, including Buffer and Bump Technologies (acquired by Google) and started her career at Goldman Sachs.
In addition to running First Code, Michelle is a visiting instructor at Computer Science Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL) at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Michelle’s credentials and awards are as follows:
- MIT Masters Trainers in AppInventor (2016)
- Forbes 30 Under 30 in Asia (2016)
- BBC 30 Under 30 Women Entrepreneurs (2015)
- Women of Hope Award (Entrepreneur Category 2015)
- American Chambers Women of Influence Awards (Young Entrepreneur Category 2015)
Michelle’s keynotes are:
- Female Entrepreneur
- Diversity in Entrepreneurship and Tech
- STEM and Coding Education
- Gender equality
Contact us to engage Michelle Sun to speak at your next event.