How would the Cloud disrupt the future of business? Futurist Mike Walsh thinks that there are five areas we can look at more closely:
- How to engage the next generation of employees
- How to create and sustain a high performance culture
- How does the cloud challenges us to rethink about the structure of the company
- How do we reconsider innovation on a global context
- Big data – how can data help us to become more effective leaders
Mike Walsh, futurist speaker, author of Futuretainment and CEO of innovation research agency Tomorrow, helps to prepare business leaders for what’s next.
Everything is changing. All the traditional industries we grew up with – media, communication, finance, professional services and retail – are all in the process of being turned upside down and re-invented. The force behind this revolution is not technology but rather consumer behaviour. After all, as interesting as it is when things change, the real magic happens when people do.