Leading Futurist Mike Walsh will be conducting the professional workshop “Design Your Company For the Future” on Sep 12, 2013, in Hong Kong.
What does it take to lead a 21st century company? New technology is not only an opportunity to improve productivity, it invites us to ask a much bigger question – can we re-imagine the way we do business?
Forces of change surround us. Whether it be generational turnover, the Cloud, mobile work, or the rise of the social enterprise – the companies that thrive in the near future will be the ones that not only embrace change but are the first to break the rules.
With a focus on not just big ideas but practical tools, this workshop will provide business leaders with a roadmap for your company’s future and the capabilities you will need to take it there
In this workshop Mike shares:
- The new digital platforms and enterprise tools that can change the relationship you have with your customers and competitors
- The worldview of your next generation of staff and the new management styles necessary to lead them through disruptive times
- The new models of innovation suitable for the current, fast paced, uncertain global environment
- How consumerization, enterprise mobility and the Cloud will change the way your teams colloborate and act on information
- How to leverage Big Data to gain smarter insights and make better decisions
- Relevant case studies of the ‘winners circle’ of companies who have survived disruptive change
Don’t miss it if you would want to future-proof your company!
Further details: http://promotions.scmp.com/hrconference/workshopB.asp
Mike Walsh, futurist speaker, author of Futuretainment and CEO of innovation research agency Tomorrow, helps to prepare business leaders for what’s next.
Everything is changing. All the traditional industries we grew up with – media, communication, finance, professional services and retail – are all in the process of being turned upside down and re-invented. The force behind this revolution is not technology but rather consumer behaviour. After all, as interesting as it is when things change, the real magic happens when people do.
Contact us at Speakers Connect to engage Mike to inspire you on what’s next in business.