Our leading Futurist, Mike Walsh, has just released his new keynote: FLEX – what’s next for your enterprise?
FLEX – Business Re-Imagined
What does it take to lead a 21st century company? New technology is not only an opportunity to improve productivity, it invites us to ask a much bigger question – can we re-imagine the way we do business?
Forces of change surround us. Whether it be generational turnover, the Cloud, mobile work, or the rise of the social enterprise – the companies that thrive in the near future will be the ones that not only embrace change but are the first to break the rules.
With original consumer market research, practical evaluations of next generational enterprise tools and case studies from some of the world’s most innovative firms – you will have everything you need to start thinking like a FLEX firm.
In this session Mike shares:
- The new digital platforms and enterprise tools that can change the relationship you have with your customers and competitors
- The worldview of your next generation of staff and the new management styles necessary to lead them through disruptive times
- The new models of innovation suitable for the current, fast paced, uncertain global environment
- How consumerization, enterprise mobility and the Cloud will change the way your teams colloborate and act on information
- Relevant case studies of the ‘winners circle’ of companies who have survived disruptive change
- A roadmap for your company’s future and identify the capabilities you will need to take it there