Do you want to find out about Big Data and how to use it in your advantage? Mike Walsh‘s keynote will give you the roadmap you need to set your Big Data strategy in place for 2014…
The Big Data Revolution
There is a new war coming over the future’s most valuable asset: Big Data. Once just the domain of technology professionals, it will soon be the number one issue for all business leaders. Consumers are producing more of it, marketers are starting to leverage it, governments are seeking to control it, and, most importantly, business leaders will be asked to make decisions based on it.
The real Big Data revolution is not just about the amount of data that has to be processed, but a mindset change about how data gets used in the enterprise. With original research, practical evaluations of disruptive strategies, and case studies from some of the world’s most innovative firms, Walsh will give you the roadmap you need to set your Big Data strategy in place for 2014.
In this session Walsh shares:
For IT Leaders:
- The new mindset required to integrate third party Cloud platforms and experiment with exotic Big Data technology platforms
- Meeting the challenge of engaging business decision makers to commit to Big Data investments
For Marketing Leaders:
- How to rethink your marketing based on real-time data and emergent patterns in consumer behavior
- The convergent trends of mobilization, consumerization, and Big Data and what they will mean to how you approach and personalize your customer experiences
For Senior Decision Makers:
- Incorporating data into strategic decision-making
- Innovative approaches to data visualization as a tool for communicating trends and patterns
- Relevant case studies of the “winners circle” of companies who, today, are making the big bets on tomorrow’s Big Data platforms
Mike Walsh, futurist speaker, author of Futuretainment and CEO of innovation research agency Tomorrow, helps to prepare business leaders for what’s next.
Everything is changing. All the traditional industries we grew up with – media, communication, finance, professional services and retail – are all in the process of being turned upside down and re-invented. The force behind this revolution is not technology but rather consumer behaviour. After all, as interesting as it is when things change, the real magic happens when people do.
Contact us at Speakers Connect to engage Mike to inspire you on what’s next in business.