We are most happy to have renowned futurist speakers speaking in conferences in Asia. Here are a few examples from recently:
Dr Jordan Nguyen speaking at Corenet Global Conference in Singapore:
Anders Sorman-Nilsson speaking at InfinitiLab event in Hong Kong:
Mike Walsh speaking at PASLA/RMA Annual Conference on Asian Securities Lending in Hong Kong:
Dr Jordan Nguyen’s mission in life is to improve the lives of as many people as possible and to be a driving force behind positive human and technological evolution into the future. He believes the relationship between humanity and technology is constantly changing and its role in our lives is becoming more integrated, leading us to a future that is ‘Beyond Superhuman’.
Jordan completed a PhD in Biomedical Engineering at the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) in 2012, and was awarded into the prestigious UTS Chancellor’s List.
His work has been featured in range of TV, radio, magazine, and newspaper interviews, most notably ABC’s Catalyst and Channel TEN’s The Project. In 2016 Jordan collaborated with the Australian based production company, The Feds, and the ABC to create and present his first TV documentary, Becoming Superhuman. For this he brought together diverse teams to rapidly prototype and develop technology, taking the audience on the exciting journey of agile collaboration and creative thinking to solve some extremely challenging problems.
Jordan Nguyen has been on the board of directors for Object: The Australian Design Centre, is a member of the board for the NSW Medical Technology Knowledge Hub, and taught project development in Artificial Intelligence design and Biomedical Instrumentation for engineering masters students at University of Technology Sydney. In addition to this Jordan was named in the top 100 global influencers on Virtual Reality in Onalytica’s Top 100 Influencers and Brands report in May 2016.
Dr Jordan Nguyen‘s speaking topics include:
- The next big disruptive technologies your business needs to know to survive, and to help shape a better world and future.
- Our ever-evolving relationship between technology and humanity – how technology will assist and augment us, and how we are integrating with technology and the digital world
- How technology innovation will play an unprecedented role in new forms of collaboration
- Next generations coming through and why businesses must prepare for a changing workforce
- The rapid rise of social businesses and enterprises and what these mean for your business
- Sci-Fi technologies changing the world and how these will affect our businesses
- STEM/STEAM and the important characteristics and traits for future careers
- Motivational / Inspiration talks to empower and activate audiences to tackle new challenges and collaborations
- Creativity and new ways of thinking from a story-led, humanity-focused technology creation perspective
Anders Sorman-Nilsson is a reformed lawyer, and the founder and creative director of the Sydney and Stockholm based research company – Thinque. His unique global perspectives have been helping leaders, teams, and business owners in the USA, Europe, Asia and Australia make sense of and harness disruptive trends in innovations, generations and communications. His misfit insights have recently been manifested in his book Thinque Funky: Upgrade Your Thinking and amplified by endorsements via AFR Boss Magazine, Wired (UK), and Monocle.
Anders has advised clients like Apple, MTV, Johnson & Johnson, Eli Lilly, SAP, McCann Erickson, CPA Australia, UTS Business School and Macquarie Bank on navigating the constantly shifting business landscape and how to successfully enter a new decade of thinking.
Anders’ speaking topics include:
- ‘Future Thinking: your organisation’s success GPS’
- ‘Thought Leaders: the brands of the future’
- ‘Innovation Intersections: tapping diversity in thinking’
- ‘Waves of change: three global trends that will be disrupting your slumber’
- ‘Misfits: leading cross-generational teams’
Mike Walsh is the CEO of Tomorrow, a global consultancy on designing business for the 21st century. His expertise is giving leaders advise on how to thrive in this era of disruptive technological change. Mikes travels the world over 300 days a year, interviewing innovators, entrepreneurs and corporate revolutionaries to give his clients and audiences the freshest and best vision of tomorrow’s opportunities.
Mike has delivered close to a thousand keynote speeches to companies in almost every industry around the globe. In 2014, Mike was invited to be a main stage keynote speaker at the renowed Million Dollar Round Table where his customized presentation reached more than 8,000 people.
Aside from being a favored speaker to several global Fortune 500 companies, Mike is also a prolific writer. His international publications include articles in BusinessWeek, Forbes and the Wall Street Journal. He is also the author of the best-selling book FUTURETAINMENT (published by Phaidon and winner of the design award by the Art Director’s Club in New York) and The Dictionary of Dangerous Ideas.
Mike was the founder of Jupiter Research (Australia), was a senior strategist at News Corporation (Asia Pacific Region). He is currently a board member and strategic investor in the North Alliance, Scandinavia’s leading digital marketing group.