Global futurist Rohit Talwar spoke at the ServiceNow Now at Work 2021 Virtual Conference last October 12.
Rohit’s keynote had the title “Aftershocks and opportunities: Navigating the Next Horizon”. Here are some details:
Rohit will discuss how to prepare for and adapt to world shaping disruptions and shifts: 1. Change – Megatrends, shifts, weak signals, and emerging ideas shaping the next decade. 2. Success – Opportunities arising from shifts in economic power and society, innovation, the Crypto Economy, and net zero goals. 3. Capability – Future proofing firms, leaders, teams, and individuals. Rohit is a global futurist, strategic advisor, award-winning speaker, author, and Fast Future CEO. His new book Aftershocks and Opportunities 2 – Navigating the Next Horizon, launched on September 28th.
Rohit Talwar is a global futurist, award-winning keynote speaker, author, and the CEO of Fast Future. His primary expertise lies in helping clients understand and shape the emerging future. He has a particular interest in how we can advance business, society, and individual lives by harnessing the power of new thinking, innovation, and disruptive new technologies such as AI, blockchain, and smart workflow automation.
His technology sector clients include 3M, Aruba, Basware, BT, Cable & Wireless, Citrix, Chloride, CIO Connect, CIONet, Etisalat, Gartner, GE, Hibu / Yell / Yellow Pages, HP, Hyland Software, Huawei, IBM, Intel, ITU, Juniper Networks, Metaio, Microsoft, Nokia, O2, Orange (EE), Panasonic, Ping Identity, Prysmian Group, RIM (Blackberry), Samsung, SAP, Siemens, Subex, The BBC, T-Mobile, twofour54, Vodafone, and Zip.
Rohit is the co-author and lead editor of seven books:
- Designing Your Future; The Future of Business; Beyond Genuine Stupidity—Ensuring AI Serves Humanity
- The Future Reinvented—Reimagining Life, Society, and Business
- A Very Human Future—Enriching Humanity in a Digitized World
- Aftershocks and Opportunities—Scenarios for a Post-Pandemic Future
- The Opportunity at the Edge—Change, Challenge, and Transformation on the Path to 2025.
His latest book Aftershocks and Opportunities 2 – Navigating the Next Horizon. published on September 28th, brings together contributions from over 30 future thinkers from around the world. The book explores critical ideas, possibilities, and scenarios for how the political, economic, societal, technological, and business landscape could play out in the coming years.
Rohit’s speaking topics are:
- The future – what leaders should know
- Anticipating 2025 – Key Trends, Driving Forces, Global Challenges and Potential Disruptions
- Rolling thunder – The evolution of the emerging economies
- New world order – Future global economic, political, environmental and business scenarios
- Hyperconnected humanity – Forces and factors shaping how we might live, work and play in a hyperconnected world and the implications for government, business, society and individuals
- Get your nerd on – A timeline of science and technology developments shaping the next 5-50 years
- Future human – how advances in science and technology could transform the human brain and body
- Love in a cold climate – Preserving our humanity in the face of rapid technological change
- Barbarians at the gate – How radical thinking, disruptive innovation and imaginative new ventures are redefining strategies, business models and the ‘rules of the game’ in every sector
- From muscle to magic – how smart firms anticipate, respond to and create the future
- Dancing in the dark – Driving future growth in a constantly changing reality
- New horizons – future of aviation, travel, tourism, hotels and live events
- A lawyer, an iPad and a robot – Drivers of change and future strategies for professional service firms.
Contact us to engage Rohit Talwar to speak at your next business event.