For over 30 years Chris Roebuck has led global teams growing C suite and other leaders as High Performance Human Leaders to Accelerate Success by meeting their key objectives and overcoming challenges, eg on performance, customer focus, engagement, culture, risk, cost reduction and now AI.
Chris has Accelerated Success at HSBC, London Underground, UBS, KPMG, Nat West, UK NHS, helped leaders grow in Goldman Sachs, Tata, Cardinal Health, UK & UAE Prime Ministers Offices, Huawei, Reuters, Barclays, Red Cross, Chinese Space Programme and more, all built on his experience as a British Army Officer and in senior leadership roles across business and Government.
He’s delivered award winning major transformations and culture change, grown new talent to build entrepreneurial future focused organisations and shown how people power can boost profits.
Chris interacts with audiences to unleash the power of their own experience to become inspiring and authentic Leaders with an action plan tailored to their own needs and organisations objectives. This enables them to be Future Fit Leaders, successful not just now but for rest of their careers.
His great feedback is consistent; making leadership make real sense to make it work:
“I found what you said really interesting so I took notes to plan what actions I can take.”
Thierry Henry, CEO Kingfisher Group
Chris achievements include :
- One of HRs Most Influential Thinkers 10 times in HR Magazines annual Awards and Top 40 Global Expert on Organisational Culture
- Success as Global Head of Leadership at UBS recognised in Harvard and other case studies.
- Regular global TV contributor on business leadership with over 350 live TV interviews onBBC, CNN, CNBC, Sky, Al Jazeera, Bloomberg and TRT.
- Regularly published contributor to top publications; Wall Street Journal, FT, New YorkTimes, Le Monde, Forbes, Harvard Business Review China, Time, Business Week & more.
- Author of 5 best selling leadership books including “Lead To Succeed“
- Own articles published in Newsweek, HR Magazine, Management Today, Health ServiceJournal, CEO Magazine, CFO Magazine, The Banker, Law Society Gazette and many more.
- Certified Neuroscience based coach for High Performance Leadership and Culture
- Member of Advisory Board of UCL School of Management
- Honorary Visiting Professor of Transformational Leadership.