We are proud to announce that Stephen Koch, motivational speaker, the first and only person to snowboard on all Seven Summits, joined Speakers Connect. Contact us to have Stephen as a speaker for your next event!
Stephen Koch is a professional speaker, climber, snowboarder and mountain guide and is a pioneer in the field of Snowboard Mountaineering, a term he coined. His list of alpine ascents and descents include some of the most notable firsts anywhere in the world, most of which have never been repeated. He is the first person to snowboard all the major Teton Peaks in Wyoming, and the first and only person to snowboard on all Seven Summits, the highest peak on each continent.
Stephen Koch shares the lessons he learned from life on the edge, where he spent over 20 years climbing and snowboarding unprecedented new routes in the world’s great ranges. Koch’s speaking engagements and seminars enable people to feel the fear, motivation, and inspiration involved in risk management when one’s life is at stake. This perspective translates into a clearer understanding and appreciation of risk and a new found dedication to risk management in the work environment.
– How To Survive (2,000 foot avalanche)
– Dealing with Fear (acknowledgement of it and then break it down without getting overwhelmed by it…fear is usually beneficial)
– Overcoming Adversity
– Leadership (from micro-managing to leading)
– Teamwork (putting the team before the individual for collective success)
– Effective Communication
– Trust (your own voice and others) and
– Accomplish Your BHAG