Thomas Koulopoulos, futurist, has developed a radically new keynote platform that provides an unmatched level of engagement, interaction, quality, and customization at no additional cost as part of every keynote. There are also a few tips he is happy to share to make your virtual event more engaging and successful. Watch the below videos for more information.
Thomas Koulopoulos is acknowledged as one of the industry’s leading futurists. He is the author of ten books and founder of Delphi Group, a 25-year-old Boston-based think tank, which was named one of the fastest growing private companies in the US by Inc. Magazine. Delphi provides advice on innovation practices and methods to Global 2000 organizations and government agencies. Tom is also a columnist for Inc.com, an adjunct professor at Boston University Graduate School of Management, an Executive in Residence at Bentley University, the past Executive Director of the Babson College Center for Business Innovation, and past Executive Director of the Perot Systems Innovation Lab, which was acquired in 2009 by Dell Computer.
Named one of the industry’s most influential consultants by InformationWeek magazine, his articles and market insights appear frequently in national and international print and broadcast media such as BusinessWeek, the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Economist, CNBC, CNN and NPR.
Geoff James of CBS Interactive Media called Tom “one of the truly deep thinkers in the arena of technology and culture.” Forbes.com named Tom one of its Business Visionaries with “an incisive view of world trade….”
Mr. Koulopoulos’ ten books include his most recent, The Gen Z Effect, Cloud Surfing, The Innovation Zone, and Corporate Instinct.
His work has been praised by luminaries such as Peter Drucker and Tom Peters who called his writing “a brilliant vision of where we must take our enterprises to survive and thrive.” And according to the late Peter Drucker, Tom’s writing “makes you question not only the way you run your business but the way you run yourself.”
Tom‘s speaking topics are:
- Generation Z
- The Internet of Everything, Everyone, Everywhere: Living, Working and Innovating in the Age of Big Data and Small Devices
- Beyond Brainstorming: Becoming Future-Proof in an Uncertain World
- The Innovation Zone
- The Social Economy
- Living in The Cloud
- The Future of Globalization: Coping With and Profiting From the Effects of Globalization
- The Uncertainty Principle: How to build organizations that can survive and thrive in times of uncertainty
- Managing Knowledge: The Myth and the Reality of Managing Knowledge and Those Who Own It
- FutureTech: A Look at the Future of Technology and Organizations in the coming Decades