Acclaimed futurist and innovation leader Vito Di Bari says that “The lockdown will change the way we work forever.”
Companies are closing their offices, production and consumption are dwindling rapidly, and entire markets are grinding to a halt. The economy is in shambles. Can we transform the tragedy into an opportunity to reinvent ourselves and connect with the future?
Vito thinks that now is our chance to reorganize and optimize, to emerge stronger and in better competitive shape than before. It’s time for thinking strategically adn developing new tactics. It’s time to invest in digital transformation and to embrace emerging technologies.
Engage Vito to speak virtually at your upcoming conference and executive meetings for his insights!
Vito Di Bari, is an acclaimed futurist and leading authority on innovation design. His cutting edge design solutions in areas including fashion design, interior design, and urban installations have been featured in several events including the 2015 Universal Expo in Milan.
Vito Di Bari worked in the USA for many years and has been Executive Director at UNESCO’s IMI. He founded Lab Next – a cutting edge international research laboratory, named “Milan’s think tank” by Wired Magazine, where he currently serves as Scientific Director. Di Bari has held numerous titles of professorship, including most recently, Professor of Design and Management of Innovation at the Polytechnic University and Professor of Innovation Design at the Bocconi University in Milan. An accredited author of eleven books and numerous published papers, Di Bari also adds his unique perspective in weekly columns for various newspapers and magazines, including WIRED, Harvard Business Review, Panorama (Italy) and Il Sole 24 Ore (Italy). He has also appeared as a host for television’s Discovery Channel, Italia 1 (Italy) and other media engagements, including guest speaker on many talk shows.
Vito is the author of the following books:
- Industrializzazione e gestione della produzione multimediale (1998) – “Engineering and Management of Multimedia (1998)” – CUSL-Cooperativa Universitaria Studio E Lavoro (University Cooperative Study and Work)
- Tecnologie di comunicazione per L’impresa (1999) – Communication Technologies for the Enterprise (1999)
- Management Multimediale (2000) – Multimedia Management (2000)
- Le parole della Net Economy (2001) – Key Words for the Net Economy (2001)
- Il Dizionario dell’Economia digitale (2002) – The Digital Economy Encyclopedia (2002)
- Strategie per la NeXt economy (2003) – Strategies for the NeXt Economy (2003)
- 2015, Weekend Nel Futuro (2005) – 2015, Weekend in the future (2005)
- Il futuro che gia ce (2006) – The Future is Already Here (2006)
- Web 2.0 (2007)
- Corto Circuito (2009) – Short Circuit (2009)
- Social Killer (2010)
Vito‘s speaking topics include:
- Megatrends and Microtrends: New Opportunities for Corporations and Everyday Life
- Management and Marketing in a Changing World
- Forecasting 2015-2020
- The White Rabbit Syndrome
- After Web 2.0: the Longer Tail, the Longest Tail
- Using Technology to Improve the Fashion Industry