Yossi Ghinsberg, is the author of the international best-seller ‘Jungle’, Yossi’s amazing journey has been made into a full-length feature film starring Daniel Radcliffe.
Yossi is available to speak in Asia to inspire audiences on the abundance mindset and how to cope of change and challenges.
In the midst of the uncharted Amazon, after losing his three companions, one man was tested to the extreme. Alone and bare to the bone, for three harrowing weeks he battled to survive against all odds.
However, Yossi Ghinsberg lived to tell the amazing story. As well as how the ordeal profoundly affected his understanding of himself and his life purpose.
Ten years later Yossi returned to the Amazon and made it his home. Working with indigenous forest dwellers for three years they built Cha-la-lan, a model eco-tourism village that inspired the entire world. The following decade of his life he dedicated to the treatment and rehabilitation of opiate addicts across the globe.
Author of the international best-seller ‘Jungle’, Yossi’s amazing journey has been made into a full-length feature film starring Daniel Radcliffe.
Yossi now travels the planet sharing his messages on vision, hope, survival and the inevitability of change.
Yossi’s key messages include:
- Abundance – scarcity is a delusion, we live in abundant universe.
- Cooperation – the best way to build and conduct a healthy business is to view it as an ecosystem.
- Leadership – true leaders don’t serve their ego, but the greater good of their company and society.
- Pursuit of Happen-ness – the art of responding to life as it unfolds from a place of strength and balance.
- Values – how to achieve your business and personal success while still retaining your values.
- Growth – evolution is achieved by raising our collective level of awareness, each individual is essential.
Yossi’s keynotes are:
- THE POWER TO SURVIVE
- SAILING THE SEAS OF CHANGE
- LAWS OF THE JUNGLE – Jaguars Don’t Need Self-Help Books
- THE MANIFESTATION OF VISION – Eightfold Path of Action