2021 is the year of the recovery. The year when society emerges from hibernation and the masked marketplace, and the consumer values of the Captive Economy evolve.
Ken Hughes, leading consumer behavioralist, discusses in the video here the psychology of Recovery and how best brands and businesses can position themselves to leverage this new set of emerging consumer values.
Recovery is a journey, not an outcome. It is a journey successful brands will prepare for and accompany consumers on.
Watch the video below to learn more:
Ken Hughes is Europe’s leading Consumer & Shopper behaviouralist. He is a global thought leader in the areas of shopper psychology, consumer behaviour, shopper insight, demand-led retail technology, biometric shopper research and digital and omnichannel.
He is a part-time lecturer in Consumer Behaviour in University College Cork, and a regularly invited keynote speaker on the international industry conference circuit. His interests extend to neuromarketing and behavioural economics, with particular focus on their application to shopper motivation theory. Over the past 13 years, as founder and CEO of Glacier Consulting, he has pioneered developments in shopper behaviour insight, particularly in the fields of ethnography, endomethodology and biometric shopper research.
His presentations are inspirational, energetic and humorous, full of relevant case studies and Irish wit. His expertise, together with strong practical knowledge from his consultancy experience in Category Management and Shopper Marketing, results in a strong client base across retailers, suppliers and third party agencies.
Clients mainly include large international blue-chips: 3M, Heineken, Kraft Foods, Coca-Cola, Diageo, Walmart, AXA, Kerry Foods, Unilever, Mars Masterfoods, Nivea and GSK.
Ken Hughes has been voted as the best conference speaker at:
- Innoday DLF Conference –Sweden
- ECR Annual Conference – Ireland
- ECR Europe Global Conference – Belgium
- Tecnomarketing AECOC – Spain
Ken‘s speaking topics:
- Sensory Retailing – Leveraging emotion and the 5 human senses to trigger incremental demand and engagement within CPG retail environments
- Experiential Retailing – Changing the focus in retail from ‘places that sell things’ to a shopper experience that builds shopper loyalty
- Shopper Irrationality: We’re All A Bit Crazy – Applying behavioural economics to shopper motivation and using an understanding of human and consumer psychology to trigger sales
- Shopper Biometrics – The application of biometric measurement to shopper journey insight – literally inside the mind and body of the shopper
Contact us to engage Ken Hughes to speak at your next event.